Systemic Leadership Refresher
Leading Well’s Systemic Leadership Refresher is designed for leaders and facilitators who would like to deepen their personal insights and increase their effectiveness. We will focus on how to work at the source of issues rather than being swamped by problems. Specifically we will cover:
- How to view relationships using a systemic lens
- How to design systemic interventions for complex and unpredictable change
- How to overcome typical “us and them” divides in teams and organisations through identifying hidden drivers of behaviour
- What does it mean to lead human systems consciously?
- Facilitating organisational constellations for professionals, leaders and teams
Part of continuation will be to participate in peer practise as you develop these skills. The more you practice the more confidence you will gain!
About the course
LEADING THROUGH CHANGE AND UNCERTAINTY
- Leading through ambiguity and change
- Overcoming blocks to systemic perception – judgement and hidden loyalties
- Your leadership style and how this influences your approach to planning for the future
PERSONAL VISION AND PURPOSE
- Exploring the dynamics between your goals, your focus, hidden obstacles and resources
- What can obscure purpose and how to increase your felt sense of what your life wants from you!
- A new approach to goal setting
- Creating organisational alignment – how different parts of an organisation can view the same change very differently
In the morning you will participate in an organisational constellation for a new client and in the afternoon you will practice various systemic interventions with your peers in the course as preparation for peer supervision.
FINDING YOUR PATH TO PURPOSEFUL WORK
- Integrating your previous roles, resources and strengths to fully align with your available potential
- Exploring the intersection between your most purposeful work and the demand for the work you do either in your role or in your market
- Identifying your own unique leadership strengths and how you can increase your profile, presence and impact
- Exploring the dynamics between your personal brand, your specific capabilities or offerings and your organisation or customers
- Testing new offerings, value propositions and brand attributes across different markets