David is a systemic leadership coach and facilitator who leverages more than 20 years of commercial experience, an Honors degree in psychology and a passionate interest in people to provide practical support for leaders and teams who are keen to grow and develop personally and professionally.
0413 046 685
David’s clients span corporate, government, NFP and SME sectors and include CBA, Westpac, BT, Sydney Trains, NSW Treasury, Department of Family and Community Services, Dubbo Regional and Canada Bay Councils.
Projects and services include:
- Leadership coaching – team and one-on-one
- Leadership development workshops and programs
- Strategy and business planning off-sites and workshops
- Culture change and transformation
- Change management
- Mentoring programs
David passionately believes the greatest long-term business performance is achieved by leaders and leadership teams who understand themselves, are open to their blind spots and who can support and harness the energy of their people to deliver sustainable results. Working systemically, David has a discerning eye for the underlying dynamics that can block individual, team and organisational ‘flow’.
David is trained in System and Organisational Dynamics. He is a coaching supervisor to EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) standards and has leadership and team coaching accreditations with ACMC (Certified Meta Coach) and AltusQ. He is certified in a number of leadership methodologies including:
- TLC (The Leadership Circle) leadership 360 profile and leadership development methodology
- MEWS (Managerial Executive Wellbeing Survey) diagnostic and methodology
- ODR (Organisational Development Resources) and Prosci organisational change methodologies
Away from work David enjoys music, golf and precious time with family.