It is Dan’s ability to deeply connect with people and desire to see them succeed that underpins his approach to employee engagement, coaching and mentoring.
Dan is an experienced CEO having run global business units and businesses in Australia, China and the UK. He has established joint venture companies in China, India and Turkey with entrepreneur led enterprises including Tuyap, Huabo and Manch . He has successfully established a number of start up businesses in Australia and China. Dan has sat on numerous company boards as either a director or chairperson in Australia and abroad.
Dan is passionate about leadership, strategy, stakeholder engagement and sales.
Dan brings over 25 years’ experience as a General Manager, CEO and Board Director of International businesses during which business growth, leadership development and building great cultures has been a passion. Dan has a strong background in sales and sales optimisation and has a track record of leading highly engaged teams.
Dan’s moto in life is ‘Where there is a will there is a way’
Dan’s qualifications include:
• Bachelor of Science (Mathematics and Chemistry) – University of Queensland
• Honours Degree (1st Class) in Polymer Chemistry – University of Queensland
• Graduate Diploma in Business Administration – University of Sydney
• Attended Harvard University Executive Development programme (2009, 2019) – Boston
• Bond University Director Institute Board Governance Programme -2020