To solve the problems that leaders have created in our world requires an immediate uplift in consciousness. Wake up to a new era of leadership where leaders are being called to appreciate what is needed now and how different this is from what was needed yesterday.
It has never been more evident than it is today that we are living at a leadership crossroads. The old ways of leading myopically are dying and humankind is demanding not simply an evolution but a revolution of leadership.
It no longer serves to reduce the complex down to the simple. Instead, we need to zoom out and appreciate that everything is connected to everything else and in changing one thing, you change everything. Leaders are facing a level of complexity they haven’t faced before. The only way through is to evolve the lens through which you lead.
- Leading and coaching not just the whole person but the whole system
- Creating containment for courageous conversations with respectful boundaries
- Honing your presence as a coach to detect the hidden dialogue in the person and the team
- Identifying your subconscious drivers and how they influence your communication style
- Holding challenging conversations to address limiting beliefs, remove judgements and habitual patterns of behavior
- How to lead your organisation into high performance while improving wellbeing in the process
- Designing leadership interventions that support the flow of high performance across the entire organisation
- Resolving conflict and team dynamics at the level of source and not the level of the symptoms