The event is split into 3 sessions covering;
- Helping your People Thrive
- Building Thriving Teams
- Next Generation Leadership for Thriving Organisations
Join a working group of 15 of your leadership peers within HR / people and culture as we explore this new horizon under the guidance of Leading Well’s expert Leadership Advisor Vanessa Fudge.
About the event
Thursday 11 March: 10 – 11.30 am
- Supporting people to connect, engage and perform in our new normal
- How to lift both performance and wellbeing in your staff
- Building belonging as WFH shifts to hybrid work environments
Wednesday 17 March: 11 am – 12.30 pm
- What distinguishes a high performing from a thriving team?
- Explore the keys to forge connected, thriving teams that deliver on time, on purpose
Wednesday 24 March: 11 am – 12.30 pm
NEXT GENERATION LEADERSHIP
FOR THRIVING ORGANISATIONS
- Beyond EQ – how do we equip leaders to lead well through complex times?
- From disruption to cohesion, equipping leadership teams to lead collectively and not just individually
- How to overcome silos and build a connected organization that is purpose-driven and not habit-driven